Yoga is a system of exercises for the body that involves breath control and helps to relieve both body and soul.
It is a part of Ayurveda, it balances all 3 doshas and every pose has a distinct aspect. Yoga itself means uniting, uniting all diverse aspects of existence.
Nowadays depression is as common as a cold, and popping anti-depressants won’t work. We need something as natural as the air that surrounds us like our own breath, used to elevate our spirits.
There are numerous benefits of yoga some of which are mentioned below:
· It helps to keep us healthy.
· It relieves us from stress, tension, and anxiety.
· It provides wellness and comfort.
· It creates a violence-free society, disease-free body, confusion-free mind, trauma-free memory, and sorrow-free soul.
· It generates happiness.
· It allows you to communicate and act in a given situation.
· It improves innovation, intuition, skills, and better communication.
· It changes the behavior of a person.
· It trains the body to have a clear mind.
· It promotes harmony in diversity.