PURPOSE OF THE EVENT
On this World NGO Day (27th February 2022) HealMe is helping ASVCT.org to raise funds for their Project Umeed ( where ASVCT.org is empowering people with employable skills)
This event also encourages everyone to live a better lifestyle. Choose your own location, timings, and distance to participate in this event. Let’s take a stand for a healthy lifestyle by riding, running, or walking.
- To Participate fill out the registration form at our website https://healme.in/event-registration/ & Join our Strava Club.
- It is very easy to participate in this Challenge, you just have to Ride / Run / Walk wherever you are… just switch on your mobile Strava App. Whenever and wherever you ride, run & walk, Track it with Strava App.
- On completion of the activity, submit your activity screenshot on the link provided after registration.
- You have to do either of the activity that is a ride, run or walk between 27th February 2022 to 6th March 2022.
- Participants will Cycle / Run / Walk on his / her own responsibility, minors should take prior permission from their parents.
- The participant has to like our official page and share his / her image of cycling, running, or walking at our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/healme.in
- HealMe in any way will not be responsible for any untoward incident if it happens.
- HealMe recommends you take every precaution and follow traffic/COVID pandemic rules/protocols.
Note: No manual submission of activity will be acceptable.
- Any Gender
- Age no bar (Minors can participate with the consent of their parents/guardians)
- Donation for a cause: ₹295 (In return ASVCT.org is giving you a “Free One Day Online Digital Marketing Workshop”)
- Appreciation Letter
- Your Customized Social Media Posts
- Showcase your activity on our website and newsletter
- Your review video clips in our closing ceremony of this event.
- Special recognitions for consistent riders as per the discretion of the club.
- Free One Day Online Digital Marketing Workshop for the participants powered by ASVCT.org
Note: eCertificates will be distributed on 8th March 2022.