Sunday Cycling – Consistency & Distance Challenge!
One Day Challenge
A Charitable Event – We support Anchal Sarasvati Vidyamandir Charitable Trust alias ASVCT.help (www.asvct.org)
Cyclothon (Cycling): Every Sunday
Before registration, please read the terms and conditions thoroughly to avoid any confusion, for any query you can contact at +91 946 540 1338
HealMe Health Portal in association with ASVCT.help (Aanchal Saraswati Vidyamandir Charitable Trust) invites all cyclists to participate in the given challenge. The sole purpose behind this event is to motivate everyone to adopt a fitter lifestyle.
“LAGAO DUM” Accept One Day Cycling Distance Challenge – Choose your own place, own timings & distance. For Cyclothon only the maximum distance covered will be the winner.
Only participants who share their activity in the Strava club (Stay fit, Cycle it) will be considered. The link to the club is mentioned below.
Join: Stay Fit, Cycle It! – Cycling Club – https://www.strava.com/clubs/healme
Join us on telegram
Terms and Conditions:
- Cycling can be done on the respective challenge dates mentioned above.
- Participants will Cycle on his / her own responsibility, minors should take prior permission from their parents.
- Only participants who share their activity in Strava clubs (Stay fit, Cycle it) will be considered. The link to the club is https://www.strava.com/clubs/healme.
- The participant has to record his cycling distance covered on the respective event date on the Strava app to submit his/her activity.
- Join Stay fit, Cycle it Strava club to upload your rides https://www.strava.com/clubs/healme
Note: Manually uploaded rides will not be considered here
The ride should be in one go without any break (Only water breaks are allowed to maximum of 4-5 minutes)
- Participants have to qualify at least the minimum kilometers criteria (i.e., 5 km)
- The participant has to like our official page and share his / her image of cycling, running, or walking at our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/healme.in
- HealMe in any way will not be responsible for any untoward incident if it happens. HealMe recommends you take every precaution and follow traffic/COVID pandemic rules/protocols.
- HealMe’s decision will be final in selecting the winners and will be purely transparent.
- Winning criteria for Cyclothon only consistency* and maximum distance covered will be the winner.
- This event is for Indian residents only.
*Consistency Means – all Sundays during the challenge period.
- 1st Position for each challenge – Trophy, T-Shirt, Participation Certificate, Discount Coupons, Appreciation Letter & Gift Hamper
- 2nd Position for each challenge – Trophy, T-Shirt, Participation Certificate, Discount Coupons, Appreciation Letter & Gift Hamper
- 3rd Position for each challenge – Trophy, T-Shirt, Participation Certificate, Discount Coupons*, Appreciation Letter & Gift Hamper
- 15 Consolation Prizes – Five each in every challenge.
- e-Certificates for all participants
- Ten lucky draws (Special Gifts) for participants other than winners mentioned above in points 1 to 4.
- Special recognization & awards for the coaches, clubs, educational institutions & organizations.
- Participants who maintain consistency throughout 12 months will be awarded special recognization.
- Awards & Certificates will be distributed/couriered on 5th October 2021.
- Cycling, Running, or Walking can be done on the respective challenge dates mentioned above.