Ride, Run & Walk 15th August (Independence Day)
Ride, Run or Walk on the Occasion of Independence Day i.e 15th August 2022
Golden Words From Our Previous Participants:
PURPOSE OF THE EVENT
This event’s primary objective is to encourage everyone to live a better lifestyle. Choose your own location, timings, and distance to participate in this event. Let’s take a stand for a healthy lifestyle by riding, running, or walking.
- No need to register
- To Participate, Join our Strava Club, This Challenge is for members only.
- It is very easy to participate in this Challenge, you just have to Ride / Run / Walk wherever you are… just switch on your mobile Strava App. Whenever and wherever you ride, run & walk, Track it with Strava App.
- On completion of the activity, submit your activity screenshot on our WhatsApp or Telegram i.e. +91 946 540 1338
- You have to do either of the activity that is a ride, run or walk on 15th August 2022.
- Participants will Cycle / Run / Walk on his / her own responsibility, minors should take prior permission from their parents.
- The participant has to like our official page and share his / her image of cycling, running, or walking on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/healme.in
- HealMe in any way will not be responsible for any untoward incident if it happens.
- HealMe recommends you take every precaution and follow traffic/COVID pandemic rules/protocols.
- This is a global event anyone can participate in.
Note: No manual submission of activity will be acceptable.
1. Any Gender
2. Age no bar (Minors can participate with the consent of their parents/guardians)
3. Free – No participation fee
- eCertificates for all
- Trophies, Certificates & Appreciation Letter
- Gift Hamper with t-shirts to top 10 contestants
- Your Customized Social Media Posts
- Showcase your activity on our website and newsletter
- Your review video clips in our closing ceremony of this event.
- Special recognitions for consistent riders as per the discretion of the club.
- The prize winner has to collect the prizes from our office (#524, First Floor, Sector 8, Panchkula, Haryana 134109 INDIA)
- In case the winner is unable to collect, the prizes would be delivered to their address with prepaid courier charges borne by them.
Check out our previous closing ceremony
WHAT’S MORE FOR YOU
We have more in the box … for all others who want to explore and learn about nutrition and diet plans for better physical health & energy are most welcome to write us at [email protected] or WhatsApp +91 946 540 1338.