Mothers Day Cooking Event – Cook Healthy, Stay Healthy!
On this Mother’s Day! Come and accept the challenge of cooking healthy food (No oil or less oil nutritious food cooking recipe), Cook Healthy, Stay Healthy! You can share your recipe every month and win exciting gifts and certificates. This event is live till 31st May 2022. We give monthly prizes to the participants.
PURPOSE OF THE EVENT
Generally, your children run away from nutritious food because they feel it’s not yummy, right?
What if here at HealMe we come to your rescue… explore recipes posted by our members/participants, if you know the recipes do share them with the community.
Do you know?
Health is directly affected by the food we intake.
According to the studies,
Physical activity contributes only 30% to your fitness and 70% is the food that you consume.
Diseases are growing rapidly among people today solely due to a lack of nutrition and food.
OVERVIEW OF THE EVENT
We at HEALME take our initiative toward healthy living.
We are organizing an online event where we invite your recipes & images (Video Optional) of dishes cooked to showcase your cooking skills and share your recipes that have high nutritional value and strengthen immunity.
The participants have to send in their images/video links along with written recipes mentioning the nutritional content of the food prepared.
- You can participate either in a cooking contest or a recipe contest.
- Click a photo of your dish and share it with us.
- Submission of your recipe:
- Share photos of your dish according to your recipe. No need to share the recipe on WhatsApp you have to submit the image and recipe in the submission form.
- Share your video while cooking at our WhatsApp Number: +91 946 540 1338. You can also upload this video on your youtube channel and share the link of your youtube video in the submission form. (Optional).
- Do not copy & paste from Google otherwise, you will be disqualified from the contest.
- You have to mention in the submission form;
- From where did you learn this recipe and what extra twist did you give to make it tasty and nutritious?
- What motivates you to cook for your family?
- What do you do when your kids/other family members don’t like the food you cook?
- What type of food do you usually like to cook for yourself?
- Would you like to teach/help others to cook nutritious food for the family?
- What message would you like to share with a new generation?
Steps to submit your recipe for the contest;
- Step 1: To participate first register as an “Event Subscriber” – this step is for new subscriber-only. If you’re already a subscriber then login and submit the recipe.
- Step 2″ New subscribers, after registration, have to log in on the event page after that submit the recipe.
- HealMe Cooking Recipe Book
- HealMe Gift Hamper (Optional) – courier charges extra
- Appreciation Letter
- Showcase your recipe on our website and newsletter and upcoming recipe book.
- Chance to win free participation in our weekend resident workshop for health and rejuvenation.
- Your Customized Social Media Posts
1. Any Gender
2. Age no bar
3. Free – No participation fee
WHAT’S MORE FOR YOU
We have more in the box … for all others who want to explore and learn about making the food interesting and nutritious at the same time are most welcome to write us at [email protected] or WhatsApp +91 946 540 1338.