- Senior Secondary or equal & Experience in Yoga Therapy or any Alternative therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Institute will send you Books, charts, instruments & after completion of the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with the answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit answer sheets for getting your certificate.
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Software)
You can do this course on the Internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completing this course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 7000 (For India) & $ 150 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist or start your own center.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy center.
- You can choose the profession of Therapy.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if you work excellently in this field.
- 1.The foundation of Yoga
- 2. Basics are relevant to Yoga therapy
- 3. Human Biology
- 4. Basics of Integral Approach to Yoga Therapy
- 5. Purification of the Body by Yoga
- 6.Eight Limbs of Yoga
- 7. Yoga for Moksha
- 8. Yoga Therapy in Practice
- 9. Asans
- 10. Yoga for Spiritual Knowledge
- 11. Model Yogasana
- 12. Treatment of Various Diseases by Yoga