- Senior Secondary or equal & Experience in Vastu Shastra or any Diploma in Alternative Therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
Vastu shastra is a traditional Indian system of architecture originating in India. Texts from the Indian subcontinent describe principles of design, layout, measurements, ground preparation, space arrangement, and spatial geometry. Vastu Shastras incorporate traditional Hindu and Buddhist beliefs
Course Mode – REGULAR COURSE :
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online (Software & Lecturer)
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (6 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 18 Hr.)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized centers. (18 hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (10 Days, Daily 2 Hours = Total 20 Hr.)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completing this course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 7000 (For India) & $ 150 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become Vastu Shastri.
- You can get a job/service in any Vaastu Consultancy or alternative treatment center.
- You can consider Vastu Consultancy as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by Consulte them free of cost.
- Indian philosophy has approved this system.
- You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
- 1. Shallyoddhar of the plot. Copy
- 2. Directions & Auspicious-inauspicious of the building. * East facing the building. * West facing the building. * Ishan Facing Building * Aagneyfacing building. * North facing building * Nairety facing building. * South facing building * Vayavya facing the building Copy
- 3. Construction of Vaastu & Direction Sub-Direction defects. * East direction-defect * Eshan Direction-defect * West direction-defect * Agney direction defect. * North Direction Defect * Nairetya Direction defect* South direction-defect * Vayavya direction-defect Copy
- 4. Different types of Veda. Copy
- 5. Water Storage arrangements Copy
- 6. Septic tank & others. Copy
- 7. Gate & Rules of the gate Copy
- 8. Windows Copy
- 9. Stairs Copy
- 10. Trees. Copy
- 11. “Vithi Shul & Vinay’s”. Copy
- 12. Obstruction & External House Copy
- 13. Agitated Vaastu & its cure. Copy
- 14. Common wall & Row-housing. Copy
- 15. Apartments and Flats. Copy
- 16. Panch-Vaastu. Copy
- 17. The right aspect is ever beneficial. Copy
- 18. Commercial Vaastu. Copy
- 19. Remedial Vaastu-dosh precautions:- * Vaastu-dosh precautionary “Totakas”. * Vaastu-dosh precautionary Ancient Yantra * Ganpati experiments for precautionary Vaastu-dosh. * Pyra-Vaastu. * Feng-Shui Copy