- Senior Secondary or equal & Experience in Vastu Shastra or any Diploma in Alternative Therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
Vastu shastra is a traditional Indian system of architecture originating in India. Texts from the Indian subcontinent describe principles of design, layout, measurements, ground preparation, space arrangement, and spatial geometry. Vastu Shastras incorporate traditional Hindu and Buddhist beliefs
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Institute will send you Books, charts, instruments & after completion of the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with the answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit answer sheets for getting your certificate.
- Postal – (Hardcopy)
- Online (Software)
You can do this course on the Internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completing this course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 7000 (For India) & $ 150 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become Vastu Shastri.
- You can get a job/service in any Vaastu Consultancy or alternative treatment center.
- You can consider Vastu Consultancy as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by Consulte them free of cost.
- Indian philosophy has approved this system.
- You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
- 1. Shallyoddhar of the plot.
- 2. Directions & Auspicious-inauspicious of the building. * East facing the building. * West facing the building. * Ishan Facing Building * Aagneyfacing building. * North facing building * Nairety facing building. * South facing building * Vayavya facing the building
- 3. Construction of Vaastu & Direction Sub-Direction defects. * East direction-defect * Eshan Direction-defect * West direction-defect * Agney direction defect. * North Direction Defect * Nairetya Direction defect* South direction-defect * Vayavya direction-defect
- 4. Different types of Veda.
- 5. Water Storage arrangements
- 6. Septic tank & others.
- 7. Gate & Rules of the gate
- 8. Windows
- 9. Stairs
- 10. Trees.
- 11. “Vithi Shul & Vinay’s”.
- 12. Obstruction & External House
- 13. Agitated Vaastu & its cure.
- 14. Common wall & Row-housing.
- 15. Apartments and Flats.
- 16. Panch-Vaastu.
- 17. The right aspect is ever beneficial.
- 18. Commercial Vaastu.
- 19. Remedial Vaastu-dosh precautions:- * Vaastu-dosh precautionary “Totakas”. * Vaastu-dosh precautionary Ancient Yantra * Ganpati experiments for precautionary Vaastu-dosh. * Pyra-Vaastu. * Feng-Shui