- Senior Secondary or equal & Experience in Su-Jok Therapy or any Diploma Course in Alternative Therapy.
- Minimum 18 years.
Course Mode REGULAR COURSE :
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (6 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 18 Hr.)
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class – Online (Software & Lecturer)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized centers. (18 hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (10 Days, Daily 2 Hours = Total 20 Hr.)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, I.D. proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on the extra subscription of Rs.7000 (For India) & $ 150 (For foreign).
- The Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
- 1. Human Body – Anatomy & Physiology. Copy
- 2. Definition of Acupressure. Copy
- 3. Classification of Acupressure. Copy
- 4. Chinese Five Elements Principal. Copy
- 5. Concept of Yin-Yang – Energy (Qi). Six Ki Energy Theory. Copy
- 6. Introduction of Homo, Hetero, Nutro. Copy
- 7. Adv. Correspondence System & Classical Meridian. Copy
- 8. Correspondence of Meridians (Byol Meridian 12+2=14 Channel). Copy
- 9. Pressure Method, Stimulation –Tonification & Sedation. Copy
- 10. Uses of Various Su-Jok Instruments & Use of Seeds. Copy
- 11. Knowledge of Magnet, Color & Food Therapy. Copy
- 12. Suggestion of Instrument for Treatment Copy
- 13. Disease, Diagnoses & Treatment – By Byol Meridian on Hand. Copy