- Senior Secondary or equal & Experience in Su-Jok Therapy or any Diploma Course in Alternative Therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
The meridians are channels or chi conducting vessels along which “chi” or life-energy circulate throughout the body. The meridians are symmetrical and bilateral. Around 361 points are located along meridians,the disease is cured by giving treatment is done with help of pressure techniques and Su – Jok needles and moxa.
Course Mode REGULAR COURSE :
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (6 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 18 Hr.)
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online (Software & Lecturer)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized centers. (18 hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (10 Days, Daily 2 Hours = Total 20 Hr.)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 8000 (For India) & $ 170 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist or start your own center.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or Acupuncture center.
- You can choose the profession of Su-Jok Therapy Treatment.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- ISA has approved this system.
- You can get an award if your work is excellent in this field.
- 1. Human Body With Reference to Acupuncture. Copy
- 2. Classification of Su-JokAcupuncture. Copy
- 3. Vital Force – Qi / Chi Copy
- 4. Yin-Yang Principle Copy
- 5. Five Elements Principal (Chinese) Copy
- 6. Six Ki Energies – 6 Ki Copy
- 7. Introduction – Correspondence System & Classical Meridian Copy
- 8. Method of Stimulation,Tonification& Sedation by Needle. Copy
- 9. Byol Meridian 12+2=14 Channel in Hand Copy
- 10. Important ( shu) Point, Copy
- 11. Uses of Acupuncture Instruments Copy
- 12. Diagnosis, Disease & Treatment Copy
- 13. Knowledge of Acupressure, Color & food Therapy Copy