- Senior Secondary or equal & Experience in any Alternative Medicine or any Diploma Course in Jyotish Shastra.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
Jyotish Shastra refers to Vedic Astrology or Hindu Astrology, a system that is originated in ancient Hindu scriptures. Here, Jyotish means ‘the science of light or heavenly body’ and Shastra means the ‘knowledge on the particular field’. It is a Sanskrit term that deals with the astral light pattern.
Course Mode – REGULAR COURSE :
Mode Type –
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (6 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 18 Hr.)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized centers. (18 hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (10 Days, Daily 2 Hours = Total 20 Hr.)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completing this course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 7000 (For India) & $ 150 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in any center.
- You can consider Jyotish Shastra as your profession
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost. You can get the Award.
- Appreciation Certificate, if you work excellently in this field.
- 1. What is astrology & beginning of astrology & importance? Copy
- 2. Introduction of nine stars , nakshatra, rashise, tythi, yog, panchang, what is kundali & type of kundali. Copy
- 3. Lord of star & his uch & neech rashises from aries to pices & nature of rashises enemies & friend with the different-2 rashises & his phal, phal of stars in different-2 houses. Copy
- 4. Nature of 27 nakshiatra’s & his charan & his rashises mitra’s phal. Copy
- 5. How to analysis of kundalies. Copy