- QUALIFICATIONS / ELIGIBILITY : Senior Secondary or equal or Practical experience in cupping therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 21 years.
HIJAMA (WET) CUPPING THERAPY: Cupping therapy is a form of alternative medicine in which a local suction is created on the skin. The cupping procedure commonly involves creating a small area of low air pressure next to the skin. However, there are varieties in the tools used, the methods of creating low pressure, and the procedures followed during the treatment.
Course Mode REGULAR COURSE :
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (6 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 18 Hr.)
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online (Software & Lecturer)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (10 Days, Daily 2 Hours = Total 20 Hr.)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on the extra subscription of Rs.7000 (For India) & $ 150 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist.
- you can get a job/service in a naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment center.
- You can consider Acupressure Therapy as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
- 1.History of Hijama Therapy. Copy
- 2.Technique / Steps of Dry & Wet Cupping Therapy. Copy
- 3.Introduction of Hijama Therapy (Vacuum Therapy) Copy
- 4. Cupping Instruments Copy
- 5.Nature of the Hijama. Copy
- 6.Use of Cupping Therapy in Ancient Times. Copy
- 7.Human Body & Hijama Therapy. Copy
- 8. How To Do Cupping (Dry/Wet)- Practical Copy
- 9.Modern Aspects of Cupping. Copy
- 10. Some knowledge of – Acupressure/ Acupuncture. Copy
- 11.Importance/ Benefits of Cupping Therapy. Copy
- 12. Hijama TherapyVs Acupuncture Therapy(Fire/Moxa/Harbal etc.) Copy
- 13 Hijama Precautions Copy
- 14.Treatment System through Cupping Therapy. ( Disease & Treatment by Dry/Wet (Hijama). Copy
- 15.Classification of Hijama (Dry/Wet) Copy
- 16.Hijama Therapy Vs Shiatsu. Copy
- 17.Principle of Hijama Therapy (How Cupping Works) Copy
- 18.Acupuncture(TCM), Concepts of the meridian flow line. Copy
- 19. Methods / Types of Dry/Wet Cupping Copy
- 20.Suggestion of Instrument Treatment Copy