- Senior Secondary or equal or Experience & any Diploma Course in Acupressure / Acupuncture / Sujok Therapy.
- Minimum 21 years.
The meridians are channels or chi conducting vessels along which “chi” or life-energy circulate throughout the body. The meridians are symmetrical and bilateral. Around 361 points are located along meridians, the disease is cured by giving treatment is done with help of pressure techniques and needles and moxa.
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Institute will send you Books, charts, instruments & after completion of the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with the answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit answer sheets for getting your certificate. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Software)
You can do this course on the Internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completing this course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your expenses.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on extra subscription Rs. 8000 (For India) & $ 170 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist or start your own center.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy canter.
- If can help you in (Medical) Acupuncture or Alternative business.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get Award if you work excellently in this field.
- 1. Human Body With Reference to Acupuncture.
- 2. Classification of Acupuncture
- 3. Vital Force – Qi / Chi
- 4. Yin-Yang Principle
- 5. Five Elements Principal
- 6. Six Qi Energies – six Qi
- 7. Introduction – Correspondence System & Classical Meridian
- 8. Method of Stimulation, Tonification & Sedation By Needle.10. Important (shu) Point,
- 9. Byol Meridian12+2=14 Channel in Hand
- 10. Diagnosis, Disease & Treatment
- 11. Uses of Acupuncture Instruments
- 12 Uses of Acupuncture Instruments
- 13. Knowledge of Acupressure, Color & food Therapy