- Senior Secondary or equal & Experience in Gua Sha Therapy or any Diploma Course in Alternative therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
Gua Sha in Chinese means to scrape away fever or translated more loosely, to rub away illness by allowing the illness to break out from the body as a red-sandy-looking entity through the skin. The main essence of Gua Sha is to scrape body parts and release blocked energy (Qi) and cure ailments. It is an ancient medical treatment that has been around for over two thousand years.
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Institute will send you Books, charts, instruments & after completion of the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with the answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit answer sheets for getting your certificate. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Software)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- Course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completing this course.
- Boarding & Lodging facility will be provided at yourself expenses.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on extra subscription Rs.7000 (For India) & $ 150 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist or start your own center.
- You can get a job/service in a naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment center.
- If can help you in (Medical) Gua Sha or Alternative therapy business.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get Award if you work excellently in the Alternative Therapy field.
- 1. Human Anatomy with Reference to Guasha.
- 2. Human Physiology and Pathology.
- 3.History, Philosophy & Principles of Guasha Therapy.
- 4. Advance Reflexology (Face & Spine)
- 5. Yin-Yang Concept & Five Element Theory.
- 6. Meridianlogy 14 Channel.
- 7. Method of Pressure – Stimulation, Tonification & Sedation.
- 8. Important Meridian Point, Diagnosis.
- 9.Disease Diagnose & Treatment by 5 Location (Foot, Hand, Ear & Face, Spine and Body Acu Points)
- 10. Glands, Energy & Chakra System in Body.
- 11. Uses of Various Guasha Practices
- 12. General Knowledge of Magnet, Colour, General Food Therapy.
- 13. Advanced Protocols for Ailments.
- 14. Guasha Massage Technique.
- 15.Guasha on Pregnant Woman.
- 16. Emergencies in Guasha
- 17.Guasha On Old Man/woman
- 18. Guasha On Child.
- 19.Suggestion of Instrument for Treatment