- Senior Secondary or equal & Experience in Acupressure Therapy or any Diploma Course in Alternative therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Institute will send you Books, charts, instruments & after completion of the course, one test will be conducted. A question paper along with the answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit answer sheets for getting your certificate.
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Software)
You can do this course on the Internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on extra subscription Rs. 7000 (For India) & $ 150 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist / Nutrition.
- You can get a job/service in a naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment center.
- You can consider the Master Diploma In Food Therapy (M.D.F.T.) as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
- 1. Introduction to Human Body
- 2. Role of Nutrients in the Human Body
- 3. Energy – Requirement, Expenditure. Body Composition Energy Balance etc.
- 4. Carbohydrates, Proteins, Fats, Vitamins
- 5. Minerals, Water
- 6. Nutrition in the Life cycle.
- 7.Weight Management (Over Weight & Under Weight)
- 8. Nutrition In various diseases. (Treatment by diet Therapy)
- 9. Treatment Of Under nutrition
- 10. Nutrition In Mental Health
- 11. Food Hypersensitivity
- 12.Food-Based Dietary Guidelines (FBDG)
- 13. Food Additives
- 14. Drug-Nutrient Interactions and prescription of nutritional products