- Senior Secondary or equal & Experience in Acupressure Therapy or any Diploma Course in Alternative therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
Master Diploma In Diet & Nutrition (M.D.D.N.)
Course Mode – REGULAR COURSE :
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online (Software & Lecturer)
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (6 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 18 Hr.)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized centers. (18 hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (10 Days, Daily 2 Hours = Total 20 Hr.)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on extra subscription Rs. 7000 (For India) & $ 150 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist / Nutrition.
- You can get a job/service in a naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment center.
- You can consider the Master Diploma In Diet & Nutrition (M.D.D.N.) Therapy as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
- 1. Introduction to Human Body Copy
- 2. Role of Nutrients in the Human Body Copy
- 3. Energy – Requirement, Expenditure. Body Composition Energy Balance etc. Copy
- 4. Carbohydrates, Proteins, Fats, Vitamins Copy
- 5. Minerals, Water Copy
- 6.Nutrition in the Life cycle. Copy
- 7.Weight Management (Over Weight & Under Weight) Copy
- 8. Nutrition In various diseases. (Treatment by diet Therapy) Copy
- 9.Treatment Of Undernutrition Copy
- 10. Nutrition In Mental Health Copy
- 11.Food Hypersensitivity Copy
- 12. Food-Based Dietary Guidelines Copy
- 13. Food Additives Copy
- 14. Drug-Nutrient Interactions and prescription of nutritional product. Copy