- QUALIFICATIONS / ELIGIBILITY : Senior Secondary or equal or Practical experience in cupping therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 21 years.
CUPPING(Dry /Wet ) THERAPY: Cupping therapy is a form of alternative medicine in which a local suction is created on the skin. The cupping procedure commonly involves creating a small area of vacuum next to the skin. However, there are varieties in the tools used, the methods of creating a vacuum, and the procedures followed during the treatment.
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Institute will send you Books, Chart, Instrument & after completion of course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with the answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit answer sheets for getting your certificate. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Software)
You can do this course on the Internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done regularly, by correspondence, by the Internet, or in software camps.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on an extra subscription of Rs.7000 (For India) & $ 150 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in a naturopathy hospital, physiotherapy center, or alternative treatment center.
- You can consider Acupressure Therapy as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field
- 1.History of Cupping Therapy.
- 2.Introduction of Cupping Therapy (Vacuum Therapy)
- 3.Human Body & Cupping Therapy.
- 4.Modern Aspects of Cupping.
- 5.Importance/ Benefits of Cupping Therapy.
- 6.Cupping/Hijama Precautions.
- 7.Principle of Cupping Therapy (How Cupping Works).
- 8.Classification of Cupping (Dry/Wet).
- 9.Methods/Types of Dry/Wet
- 10.Acupuncture(TCM), Concepts of the meridian flow line.
- 11.Cupping Therapy(Fire/Moxa/Harbal etc.)
- 12.Technique / Steps of Dry & Wet Cupping Therapy.
- 13. Nature of the Cupping.
- 14.Cupping Instruments / Tools.
- 15 Use of Cupping Therapy in Ancient Times.
- 16.Some knowledge of – Acupressure/ Acupuncture, Diet and Guasha.
- 17. Cupping Therapy Vs Acupuncture.
- 18.Cupping Therapy Vs Shiatsu.
- 19.Treatment System through Cupping Therapy.( Disease & Treatment by Dry/ Wet.)
- 20.Suggestion of Instrument for Treatment .