- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
- QUALIFICATIONS / ELIGIBILITY : Secondary or Practical experience in Bach Flower Therapy.
BACH FLOWER: The Remedies Were Discovered By An Eminent Physician, Dr.Edward Bach More Than 60Years Ago and Are Homeopathically Prepared From The Flower Of Wild Plants, Bushes And Trees. None of them is HarmfulorHabit-Forming; TheycanbeSarely Given to babies, Children, Adults pets, and Plants, They are Simple And easy to use. The 38 Bach Flower Remedies each For a Different Mood, Emotion, Or Personality type Gently Restore the balance between mind, body, and spirit by helping you to overcome worry, hopelessness, irritability, etc., and work towards healing on all levels.
Course Mode REGULAR COURSE :
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (3 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 9 Hr.)
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online (Software & Lecturer)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized local centers. ( 9 Hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (5 Days, Daily 2 Hours= Total 10 Hours)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on extra subscription Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist or start your own center.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy clinic.
- You can choose the profession of Bach Flower Therapy.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.