- QUALIFICATIONS/ELIGIBILITY : Senior Secondary or equal or Practical experience in ayurvedic acupressure.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
MASTER DIPLOMA IN AYURVEDIC ACUPRESSURE: Acupressure is nature’s health science built in our body. In acupressure therapy, you have to apply pressure on certain points located on palms The pressure given on points stimulates all the organs of the body to prevent disease and to maintain good health. This therapy also enables us to diagnose and cure the disease permanently.
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Institute will send you Books, Chart, Instrument & after completion of course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with the answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit answer sheets for getting your certificate. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
Mode Type –
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – ( Software)
You can do this course on the Internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done regularly, by correspondence, software by the Internet, or in camps.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on extra subscription Rs. 7000 (For India) & $ 150 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy center.
- You can Choose ayurvedic acupressure as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an award / Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
SYLLABUS (ACUPRESSURE WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO AYURVEDA)
- 1.Introduction of the human body.
- 2.Definition of acupressure
- 3.History of Acupressure.
- 4.Classification of Acupressure
- 5.Concepts of Acupressure.
- 6.Laws of Five Element (Ayurveda)
- 7.Ayurveda & Acupressure
- 8.How do Ayurveda Acupressure works?
- 9.Ayurvedic Acupressure Ten Origin(Ten Tatva) on Hand & Foot
- 10.Dosha (Vata, Pitta And Kapha)
- 11.Dhatu (Tissue Formation)
- 12 Classification of Ayurvedic Meridian
- 13.Types of Pressure (Hand)
- 14.Acupressure Instruments & Their Uses.
- 15. Acupressure Instruments & Their Uses.
- 16.Diseases & Treatment by Ayurvedic Acupressure