- Senior Secondary or equal & Experience in acupuncture Therapy or any Diploma Course in Alternative therapy.
- Minimum 21 years.
Acupuncture is nature’s health science built in our body. In this Chinese therapy, you have to apply needles on certain Meridian points located on the body. The points stimulate all the organs of the body to prevent disease and to maintain good health. This therapy also enables us to diagnose and cure the disease permanently.
Course Mode REGULAR COURSE
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online (Software & Lecturer)
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (6 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 20 Hr.)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized centers. (20 hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (10 Days, Daily 2 Hours = Total 20 Hr.)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completing this course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your expenses.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on extra subscription Rs. 8000 (For India) & $ 170 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist or start your own center.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy canter.
- If can help you in (Medical) Acupressure or Alternative business.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get Award if you work excellently in this field.
- 1. Human Anatomy & Physiology Copy
- 2. Definition of acupuncture Copy
- 3. Science of Acupuncture & yin yang concept Copy
- 4. Classification of acupuncture Copy
- 5. All therapies introductory explanations Copy
- 6. Scalp Acupuncture Copy
- 7. Laws of acupuncture Copy
- 8. Laws of acupuncture Copy
- 9. Meridian – Introduction on channel Copy
- 10. Meridian – energy balance therapy Copy
- 11. All meridian 14 separately explanation Copy
- 12. Method of the location of points Copy
- 13. Front Mu and Back Shu points Copy
- 14. Laws of moxibustion Copy
- 15. Electro-Acupuncture Copy
- 16. Safety of acupuncture as per W.H.O. guidelines Copy
- 17. Instruments & their uses – Types of needles, Position of patient and therapist, Moxa Copy
- 18. Disease, tongue & pulse diagnosis with treatment by needles on acupoint Copy