- Senior Secondary or equal & Experience in acupuncture Therapy or any Diploma Course in Alternative therapy.
- Minimum 21 years.
Acupuncture is nature’s health science built in our body. In this Chinese therapy, you have to apply needles on certain Meridian points located on the body. The points stimulate all the organs of the body to prevent disease and to maintain good health. This therapy also enables us to diagnose and cure the disease permanently.
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Institute will send you Books, Chart, Instrument & after completion of course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with the answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit answer sheets for getting your certificate. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (software)
You can do this course on the Internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completing this course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your expenses.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on extra subscription Rs. 8000 (For India) & $ 170 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist or start your own center.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy canter.
- If can help you in (Medical) Acupressure or Alternative business.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get Award if you work excellently in this field.
- 1. Human Anatomy & Physiology
- 2. Definition of acupuncture
- 3. Science of Acupuncture & yin yang concept
- 4. Classification of acupuncture
- 5. All therapies introductory explanations
- 6. Scalp Acupuncture
- 7. Laws of acupuncture
- 8. Laws of acupuncture
- 9. Meridian – Introduction on channel
- 10. Meridian – energy balance therapy
- 11. All meridian 14 separately explanation
- 12. Method of the location of points
- 13. Front Mu and Back Shu points
- 14. Laws of moxibustion
- 15. Electro-Acupuncture
- 16. Safety of acupuncture as per W.H.O. guidelines
- 17. Instruments & their uses – Types of needles, Position of patient and therapist, Moxa
- 18. Disease, tongue & pulse diagnosis with treatment by needles on acupoint