- Senior Secondary or equal & Experience in Acupressure Therapy or any Diploma Course in Alternative therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
Acupressure Meridianology : Meridians are the vertical, imaginary lines drawn on the body surface, joining Acupressure points having similar therapeutic properties. The meridians are channels or chi conducting vessels along which “chi” or life-energy circulate throughout the body. The meridians are symmetrical and bilateral. Around 361 points are located along meridians, treatment is done with help of pressure techniques.
Course Mode CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Institute will send you Books, Chart, Instrument & after completion of the course, one test will be conducted. A question paper along with the answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit answer sheets for getting your certificate. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online -(Software)
You can do this course on the Internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist or start your own center.
- You can get a job/service in naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment center.
- If can help you in (Medical) Acupressure or Alternative therapy business.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get Award if you work excellently in the acupressure field.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completing this course.
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your expense.
- you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 6000 (For India) & $ 150 (For foreign).
Acupressure Master Course Level - II Special Reference to Meridianlogy
- 1. Human Anatomy with Reference to Acupressure.
- 2. History, Philosophy & Principles of Acupressure Therapy.
- 3. Advanced Reflexology (Face & Spine).
- 4. Yin-Yang Concept & Five Element Theory.
- 5. Meridianlogy14 Channel.
- 6. Method of Pressure – Stimulation, Tonification & Sedation.
- 7. Important Meridian Point, Diagnosis
- 8. Disease & Treatment Methods by Acu Point.
- 9. Uses of Various Acupressure Instruments.
- 10. General Knowledge of Magnet, Colour, General Food Therapy.