- Secondary or Practical experience in yoga therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
YOGA THERAPY: Yoga is a discipline to improve or develop one’s inherent power in a balanced manner and to attain complete self-realization. Yoga is the suppression of modifications of the mind. By doing Yoga & Pranayam regularly many diseases can get a cure or give benefits.
Course Mode – REGULAR COURSE
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online (Software & Lecturer)
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (3 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 9 Hr.)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized local centers. ( 9 Hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (5 Days, Daily 2 Hours = Total 10 Hr)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- Course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of course.
- Boarding & Lodging facility will be provided at your own expenses.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on extra subscription Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a Yoga expert.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy center.
- You can conduct Yoga Course Classes as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field