- Secondary or equal or Practical experience in Vaastu Shastra.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
VAASTU SHASTRA: Vaastu Shastra is a very essential gift to us by our ancient Indian architecture art. Art of constructing buildings “Vaastu” is not more an art but a science. This ancient valuable knowledge was forgotten due to the westernization with the time, but today due to the renaissance, people are aware of its usefulness and affectivity.
Course Mode – REGULAR COURSE :
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online (Software & Lecturer)
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (3 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 9 Hr.)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized local centers. ( 9 Hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (5 Days, Daily 2 Hours = Total 10 Hr)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become Vaastu Shastri.
- You can get a job/service in any Vaastu-Consultancy or alternative treatment center.
- You can consider Vastu Consultancy as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by Consult them free of cost.
- Indian philosophy has approved this system.
- You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
- 1. Earth, Environment And life Copy
- 2. Directions and Area Copy
- 3. Sun and Magnetic Area Copy
- 4. Vastu (Nature) Copy
- 5. History of Vastushastra Copy
- 6. Treatise Copy
- 7. The relation between Vastu Shastra and Religion Copy
- 8. Vasudev: place, introduction, and specialties of Vastu Purusha Copy
- 9. “Shastriya”& Classical aspects of vastuvigyan (Science): wBhavan Jeernodhar” / Building Renovation wSelection of plot wDikvichar” (Where a person with particular zodiac must reside) wMethods of “Shalyagyan” and its results. wDecision of auspicious inauspicious * Thought of Expansive – inexpensive plot w”Graharambhkal Vichar” wIntroduction of 16 types of the house according to the entrance. w Determination of forms of various rooms. Copy
- 10.Thought on interior decoration Copy
- 11. How should be an ideal building? Copy
- 12. Suggestion for tips and remedies. Copy