- Su Jok therapy is a variation(part) of acupressure. In su Jok therapy, the palm and foot represent all the Correspondence (active) points of the body. Su means hand while Jok means foot. since hands and feet are the locations of systems of corresponding point to all organs and parts of the body, Basically hand Correspondence point and stimulate of these points produce a curative effect.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
Su Jok therapy is a variation(part) of acupressure. In su Jok therapy, the palm and foot represent all the Correspondence (active) points of the body. Su means hand while Jok means foot. since hands and feet are the locations of systems of corresponding point to all organs and parts of the body, Basically hand Correspondence point and stimulate of these points produce a curative effect.
Course Mode CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Our institute will send you the Books, Charts, Instrument. After completion, of the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with an answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit the answer sheet for getting your certificate. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online- (Software)
You can do this course on the internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID & you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in an acupressure center or alternative treatment therapy center.
- You can choose Su Jok Therapy as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- Drugless, Easy, Safe Therapy.
- You can get an award / Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on extra subscription Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Su Jok Basic Course Level - I Special Reference to Standard Correspondence on hand
- 1. Introduction of the Human body.
- 2. Introduction, Definition, History of Su-ok Jok & Acupressure Therapy.
- 3. Similarities of Hand & Body.
- 4. Introduction of Yin-Yang.
- 5. Correspondence of Main Organs.
- 6. Primary & Secondary Correspondence.
- 7. Determination of Treatment Points & Area.
- 8. Use of Various Su-Jok Acupressure Instrument
- 9. Diseases & Treatment by Su-Jok Therapy (Standard Correspondence).
- 10. Suggestion of Instrument for Treatment