- QUALIFICATIONS/ ELIGIBILITY : Secondary or equal or Practical experience in spine reflexology therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
Spinal Reflex Therapy is a soft-tissue treatment, like massage, except it centers around the spine, nerves and a neurological reflex. Spine Reflex valuable ways to treat your body and improve your wellness.The spinal column contains the spinal cord – part of the central nervous system. Nerve roots exit through the vertebrae to reach specific organs and muscles. Spinal reflexology can be used to help to recognize the organs in the body that are not functioning correctly. Spinal reflexology promotes not only a healthy spine but a balanced body and mind. Spinal Reflexology has also proven to be very effective with clearing of emotional issues.
Course Mode CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Softwar
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a reflexologist.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy center.
- You can consider Reflexology as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an award / Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.