- QUALIFICATIONS / ELIGIBILITY : Secondary or equal or Practical experience in sound therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
SOUND THERAPY: is the effects of low-frequency sound and vibration on human health and wellness. sound therapy is considered to be one of the most advanced methods available today for dealing with various diseases and disorders. Healing with sound is a way to treat your illness from the comfort of your own home. If you also use conventional therapy to cure your disease or disorder, sound healing can greatly assist you in the healing process.
Course Mode REGULAR COURSE
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (3 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 9 Hr.)
Class – Camp
Class at Centre
Class Online (Software & Lecturer)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized local centers. ( 9 Hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (5 Days, Daily 2 Hours = Total 10 Hr)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on extra subscription Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy Center.
- You can Consider Sound Therapy as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
- 1.Human body & Sound Therapy. Copy
- 2.History of Sound Therapy Copy
- 3.Introduction of Sound Therapy. Copy
- 4. Nature of Sound Therapy Copy
- 5.Importance of Sound Therapy. Copy
- 6.Traditional use of Sound Therapy. Copy
- 7.Principle of Sound Therapy. Copy
- 8.Treatment System by Sound Therapy.. Copy
- 9.Suggestion of Instrument for Treatment Copy