- Sr. Secondary or equal or practical experience in reflexology therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
REFLEXOLOGY: Reflexology is an extremely effective form of massage. The basis of which relates to ‘reflex points’ on the sole of the foot & palm. These ‘points’ coincide with each organ and system in the body and are linked to those organs by ‘energy channels’, referred to as ‘zones’ When illness, or imbalance, occurs the corresponding ‘energy channels’ become blocked. Reflexology Massage aims to remove these blocks, thus allowing the energy to flow freely again.
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Our institute will send you the Books, Charts, instruments. After completion, of the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with an answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit the answer sheet for getting your certificate. you can clear your doubts through E-mail
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Software)
You can do this course on the internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID & you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done regularly or in correspondence.
- Your one photograph, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form. You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy center.
- You can consider Reflexology as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an award / Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
- 1. Definition of Reflexology.
- 2. History of Reflexology.
- 3.Basic Principles of Reflexology.
- 4. Body and its reflex zones.
- 5. Classification of Reflexology (Foot & Hand)
- 6. How do Reflexology works? (Applications)
- 7. Importance (Benefits) & Preventive Aspects of Reflexology.
- 8. Diseases & treatment by Reflexology.
- 9. Acupressure (Reflexology) Instruments & Their Uses
- 10. Suggestion of Instrument for Treatment