- Secondary or equal or Practical experience in Nadi Vigyan.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
NADI VIGYAN: Nadi has twin meaning one is the pulse and the other is the nerve. We will find out how the pulse functions and various types of pulse beat in relation to the constituencies. The heartbeat is physical proof of life, but other than the heartbeat, there are many points in the body from where we can easily find out about the pulse. The pulse is the gross representation of the working of all the basic tattvas and the various constituencies.
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Our institute will send you the Books, Charts, instruments. After completion, of the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with an answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit the answer sheet for getting your certificate. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Software)
You can do this course on the internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID & you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign)
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy center.
- You can choose the profession of Nadi Vigyan Therapy Treatment.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- 1. Introduction of 5 elements of body
- 2. Nadi & their factors
- 3. A pulse-taking Method in Allopathic
- 4. Disease due to the nervous system and treatments.
- 5. 8 sites of diseases/dosha introduction
- 6. The cause of pulsation
- 7. The necessity of Nadi Vigyan (a) First nadi diagnosis in all disease (b) A veena string Feeling in Nadi
- 8. Introduction of tridosha’s nadi (a) Modern pulse examination (b) Type, Sites, and work of dosha
- 9. Pulse Rate Speed
- 10. Types of Nadi, names of Nadi, and importance and name of other nadis
- 11. Procedure and Equipment use in of umbilical examination