- Secondary or Practical experience in Massage Therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
Includes the rubbing and manipulation of the soft tissues of the human body, with a certain concentration on pressure points and muscles. Massage therapy can be used as a portion of physical therapy, or just on its own in order to aid in relaxing the areas wherein muscles are stiff and tight. Massage therapy can also focus on the body’s pressure points which are believed to provide relief from health problems and pain in other body parts.
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Our institute will send you the Books, Charts, instruments. After completion, of the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with an answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit the answer sheet for getting your certificate. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Software)
You can do this course on the internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID & you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this Course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy clinic.
- You can Choose Massage Therapy as a Profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- 1. Importance of massage
- 2. History of massage
- 3.Science of massage
- 4. Use Of Oil
- 5. Precaution
- 6. Suggestion for essential oil and aroma ot practical and treatment
- 7. Type of massage Swedish massage Aroma Therapy massage Hot stoul massage Deep Tissue Shiastu By Finger Thai massage Pregnancy Reflexology-Acupressure Sports-Physio Back massage Keral Ayurvedic massage