- Secondary or equal or Practical experience in Jyotish Shastra.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
Jyotish Shastra refers to Vedic Astrology or Hindu Astrology, a system that is originated in ancient Hindu scriptures. Here, Jyotish means ‘the science of light or heavenly body’ and Shastra means the ‘knowledge on the particular field’. It is a Sanskrit term that deals with the astral light pattern.
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Our institute will send you the Books, Chart; Instrument. After completion, of the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with an answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit the answer sheet for getting your certificate. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Software)
You can do this course on the internet also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your E-mail ID & you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on extra subscription Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this Course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy center.
- You can consider this as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others.
- You can get an award / Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
- 1.How to see panchang & his importance.
- 2. Making of kundalini, nature of twelve rachises, good & bad effect of rashes, or his description.
- 3. Nature of stars merits & demerits & diseases from stars which business is suitable by stars.
- 4. How many types of Dasha’s periods of dasha’s, description of dashas & from sub-period to sub period’s
- 5. Year kundali – how to make year kundali & muntha.