- Secondary or Equal or Practical experience in any alternative therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
Hypnosis is a trance-like mental state in which people experience increased attention, concentration, and suggestibility. While hypnosis is often described as a sleep-like state, it is better expressed as a state of focused attention, heightened suggestibility, and vivid fantasies. People in a hypnotic state often seem sleepy and zoned out, but in reality, they are in a state of hyper-awareness.
Few different ways that hypnosis can be delivered like Guided hypnosis ,Hypnotherapy, Self-hypnosis
Course Mode – REGULAR COURSE :
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online (Software & Lecturer)
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (3 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 9 Hr.)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized local centers. ( 9 Hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (5 Days, Daily 2 Hours = Total 10 Hours)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this Course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy center.
- You can choose Hypnosis Therapy as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
- 1. What is hypnosis Copy
- 2.Conscious sub mind Copy
- 3.Who is hypnotizable Copy
- 4. Application of hypnotizable? Copy
- 5. Who cannot be hypnotizable Copy
- 6. Past hypnotic suggestions Copy
- 7. The principles of hypnosis Copy
- 8. A first order classification of subsystems useful in hypnotherapy Copy
- 9.Process Copy
- 10. Medical approval to hypnosis Copy