- QUALIFICATIONS /ELGIBILITY : Senior Secondary or equal or Practical experience in cupping therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
HIJAMA / WET THERAPY: Wet cupping is also known as Hijama or medicinal bleeding, where blood is drawn by local suction from a small skin incision. Cupping is a well-known traditional healing remedy in many parts of the world. Wet cupping is defined as “the process of using a vacuum at different points on the body but with incisions in order to remove ‘harmful’ blood which lies just beneath the surface of the skin” It is known in Arabic language as hijama.
Course Mode REGULAR COURSE :
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (3 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 9 Hr.)
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online (Software & Lecturer)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized local centers. ( 9 Hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (5 Days, Daily 2 Hours= Total 10 Hours)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 4000 (For India) & $100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this Course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in a naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment center.
- You can consider Acupressure Therapy as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
- 1.Human Anatomy & Physiology
- 2.Introduction of Wet Cupping Therapy.
- 3.History of Wet Cupping Therapy.
- 4.Some knowledge of– Acupressure.
- 5.Human Body & Cupping Therapy.
- 6.Importance of Wet Cupping Therapy
- 7.Cupping of Nature and Cupping.
- 8.Principle of Wet Cupping Therapy.
- 9.Treatment System through Cupping Therapy.
- 10.Use of Cupping Therapy in ancient times.
- 11.Suggestion of Instrument for Treatment
- 12.Modern aspects of cupping
- 13.Cupping precautions
- 14.Methods / Types of cupping therapy
- 15.Techniques / Steps of Wet Cupping Therapy
- 16.How to do Cupping – Practical
- 17. Cupping Therapy Vs. Acupuncture
- 18.Cupping Therapy Vs. Shiatsu