- Secondary or equal or Practical experience in acupressure therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
Gua Sha in Chinese means to scrape away fever or translated more loosely, to rub away illness by allowing the illness to break out from the body as a red-sandy-looking entity through the skin. The main essence of Gua Sha is to scrape body parts and release blocked energy (Qi) and cure ailments. It is an ancient medical treatment that has been around for over two thousand years.
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Our institute will send you the Books, Charts, instruments. After completion, of the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with an answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit the answer sheet for getting your certificate. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Software)
You can do this course on the internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID & you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completing this course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your self expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
- 1. Human Anatomy
- 2. Introduction to Gausha Therapy (What is Gua sha therapy)
- 3. History of Gua sha Therapy
- 4. Basics Pressure Techinque of Gua sha
- 5. Benefits and Precautions of Gua sha Therapy
- 6. Tools of Gua sha therapy
- 7. How to perform Gua sha?
- 8.Application of Gua sha in different body parts.
- 9. Indications/ Contraindications of Guasha