- Secondary or Practical experience in Feng-Shui.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
FENG-SHUI: “Our source of divine energy is earth and heaven. Feng-Shui is the Chinese wisdom to understand universal energy and its effects. Its use enriches us physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Feng-Shui is SYLLABUS mystic Chinese art based on Tao principles. It creates balance and harmony in our personal environment. Harmonious environment energy helps to bring out our best and fulfill our dreams and desires.
Course Mode – REGULAR COURSE :
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online (Software & Lecturer)
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (3 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 9 Hr.)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized local centers. ( 9 Hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (5 Days, Daily 2 Hours = Total 10 Hours)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on extra subscription Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this Course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy Center.
- You can become a Feng-Shui advisor.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an award / Appreciation if your work is excellent in this field.