- Secondary or equal or Practical experience in face reflexology therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
The concept of facial reflexology is that there are meridian points on the face that correspond with various organs in the body. Facial mapping has traditionally been used to diagnose and bring the body into balance. In addition to facial mapping, there are. acupoints on the face that can be used for acupuncture or acupressure. Just like acupoints on the body, these points have a variety of therapeutic benefits.
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Our institute will send you the Books, Charts, instruments. After completion, of the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with an answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit the answer sheet for getting your certificate. you can clear your doubts through E-mail
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Software)
You can do this course on the internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID & you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done regularly or in correspondence.
- Your one photograph, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a reflexologist.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy center.
- You can consider Reflexology as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an award / Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
1. Definition of Face Reflexology.
SYLLABUS (Special Reference to Face Reflexology)
- 1. Definition of Face Reflexology.
- 2. History of Reflexology.
- 3. Basic Principles of Face Reflexology.
- 4. Body and its face reflex zones
- 5. Classification of Reflexology.
- 6. How to works Face Reflexology? (Applications)
- 7. Importance (Benefits) & Preventive Aspects of Reflexology.
- 8. Diseases & treatment by Face Reflexology.
- 9. Acupressure (Reflexology) Instruments & their uses
- 10. Suggestion of Instrument for Treatment