- Secondary or equal or Practical Experience in Ear acupuncture.
- Minimum 18 years.
EAR ACUPUNCTURE: Ear acupuncture is a form of acupuncture based on the idea that the ear is a microsystem that reflects the entire body, ear acupuncture involves placing acupuncture needles into specific points on the auricle the outer portion the ear. These points are believed to reflex with specific organ emotions or sensory feelings. Treatment by punch needles on the ear point.
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Our institute will send you the Books, Charts, instruments. After completion, of the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with an answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit the answer sheet for getting your certificate. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Software
You can do this course on the internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID & you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist or start your own center.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy center.
- You can choose the Ear Acupuncture Therapy as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an Award / Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
- 1. Introduction of acupuncture
- 2. Definition of ear acupuncture
- 3. Science of Acupuncture & yin yang concept
- 4. History & Development of acupuncture
- 5. Classification of acupuncture
- 6. Ear Acupuncture
- 7. Relationship of the ear to the brain and nervous system
- 8. Body systems ear points and their distribution
- 9. Advanced approaches (New Discoveries and modern technology) in-ear acupuncture
- 10. Diagnosis & Treatment of Basic Diseases
- 11. Instruments & their uses.
- 12. Types of needle / How to use Ear needle, Position of the patient, and therapist.
- 13. Disease, Diagnosis & Treatment by Ear needles on Ear acupoint.