- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
- Secondary or equal or Practical experience in acupressure therapy.
Course Mode – REGULAR COURSE :
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online (Software & Lecturer)
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (3 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 9 Hr.)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized centers. (9 Hr)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru software & Zoom App. (5 Days, Daily 2 Hours = Total 10 Hours)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on extra subscription Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in a naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment center.
- You can consider a Diploma In Diet & Nutrition (D.D.N.) Therapy as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.