- QUALIFICATIONS/ELIGIBILITY : Senior Secondary or equal or Practical experience in ayurvedic acupressure.
DRY CUPPING THERAPY: Cupping therapy is a form of alternative medicine in which a local suction is created on the skin. The cupping procedure commonly involves creating a small area of vacuum next to the skin. However, there are varieties in the tools used, the methods of creating a vacuum, and the procedures followed during the treatment.
Course Mode REGULAR COURSE :
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (3 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 9 Hr.)
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online (Software & Lecturer)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized local centers. ( 9 Hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (5 Days, Daily 2 Hours= Total 10 Hours)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on extra subscription of Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this Course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in naturopathy hospital, physiotherapy center or alternative treatment center.
- You can consider Acupressure Therapy as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field