- QUALIFICATIONS/ELIGIBILITY : Senior Secondary or equal or Practical experience in ayurvedic acupressure.
- QUALIFICATIONS/ ELIGIBILITY : Secondary or equal or Practical experience in ayurvedic acupressure.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
DRY CUPPING THERAPY: Cupping therapy is a form of alternative medicine in which a local suction is created on the skin. The cupping procedure commonly involves creating a small area of vacuum next to the skin. However, there are varieties in the tools used, the methods of creating a vacuum, and the procedures followed during the treatment.
Course Mode CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Our institute will send you the Books, Charts, Instrument. After completion, of the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with an answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit the answer sheet for getting your certificate.you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Software)
You can do this course on the internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID & you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on extra subscription of Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this Course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in naturopathy hospital, physiotherapy center or alternative treatment center.
- You can consider Acupressure Therapy as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.