- Secondary or equal or Practical experience in colour therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
COLOUR THERAPY: Colours affect the body. Excess of which colour produces what disease in the body? and deficiency of which colour lacks what in the body? The study of these aspects is there in colour treatment therapy. What are the forms of colour? What is the nature of colour? How is the body affected by colours? and how can we gain our health through this? Now a day it is a very popular and interesting therapy. We can read & utilize it.
Course Mode – REGULAR COURSE :
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online (Software & Lecturer)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of course.
- Boarding & Lodging facility will be provided at your own expenses.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on extra subscription Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this Course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy Center.
- You can consider Colour Therapy as your Profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an award / Appreciation if your work is excellent in this field.
- 1. History of Colour Therapy Copy
- 2. Introduction of Colour Therapy Copy
- 3. Importance of Colour Therapy Copy
- 4. Principle of Colour Therapy Copy
- 5. Use of Colour Therapy in ancient times. Copy
- 6. Some knowledge of – Acupressure, Sujok, Vaastu Copy
- 7. Human Body & Colour Therapy Copy
- 8. Colour of Nature and Colour code Copy
- 9. Sunray therapy. Copy
- 10. Treatment System through Colour Therapy Copy
- 11.Suggetion to instrument for treatment Copy