- Secondary or equal or Practical experience in colour therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
COLOUR THERAPY: Colours affect the body. Excess of which colour produces what disease in the body? and deficiency of which colour lacks what in the body? The study of these aspects is there in colour treatment therapy. What are the forms of colour? What is the nature of colour? How is the body affected by colours? and how can we gain our health through this? Now a day it is a very popular and interesting therapy. We can read & utilize it.
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Our institute will send you the Books, charts; instruments. After completion, of course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with an answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit the answer sheet for getting your certificate. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Software)
You can do this course on the internet also. We can provide you with the study material/lessons on your E-mail ID & you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of course.
- Boarding & Lodging facility will be provided at your own expenses.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on extra subscription Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this Course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy Center.
- You can consider Colour Therapy as your Profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an award / Appreciation if your work is excellent in this field.