- QUALIFICATIONS/ ELIGIBILITY : Secondary or equal or Practical experience in ayurvedic acupressure.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
AYURVEDIC ACUPRESSURE: Ayurvedic acupressure is a particular kind of treatment by acupressure which integrates the knowledge of the ancient principle of Ayurveda and acupressure, allegedly to completely heal and cure physical, and mental illness, In this acupressure basically the pressure is given on hands which help to stimulates all organs and prevent disease.
Course Mode REGULAR COURSE :
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (3 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 9 Hr.)
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online (software & Lecturer)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized local centers. ( 9 Hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (5 Days, Daily 2 Hours= Total 10 Hours)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- .Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on extra subscription Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this Course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy center.
- You can Choose ayurvedic acupressure as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an award / Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.