- Secondary or equal or Practical experience in aromatherapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
AROMATHERAPY: This is a holistic massage that produces a physical, spiritual, emotional, and mental sense of harmony. Aroma therapy includes body massage and the inhalation of ‘essential oils’ derived from the flowers, roots, and leaves of plants and shrubs. These oils are absorbed through the skin and their essences are also inhaled through the nose. Essential oils reduce the stressed state of the individual, cure health problems, and improve the general state of health and well-being.
Course Mode CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Our institute will send you the Books, Charts, instruments. After completion, of the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with an answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit the answer sheet for getting your certificate. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Software)
You can do this course on the internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID & you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp/authorized center for 3 days on the extra subscription of Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy center.
- You can choose the profession of Aroma Therapy Treatment.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an Award / Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
- 1. Anatomy And Physiology Theory.
- 2.Complete Knowledge About Skin And Hair Function Skin And Hair Problem Solution And Diet.
- 3. History Of Aroma- Ancient Theory of Aroma, Uses of Aroma, Baths, Packs, Evaporation, Steam Inhalation, Base Oil & Carrier Oil, Scientific Massage, Skin Types, Precautions & Safety While Using Aromas.
- 4. Aromas Keys- Complete Knowledge of Different Aromas & Its Uses. Lavender, Rose, Lemon, Jasmine, Sandal Wood, Lemon, Grass, Fennel, Eucalyptus, Bergamot, Clary sage, Ylang, Rosemary, Germanium, Hyssop, Benzoin, Verbena, Vetiver, Peppermint, Niaouli, niruli, Pet grain, Tea tree, Thyme, etc.
- 5. Aroma Remedies/ Blendings- Many Types Of Aroma Oil Blendings Included Skin Oils Hair Oils Pain Killers Body Oils Problematic Oils Relaxation Oil