- Senior Secondary or equal & Experience in any Alternative Medicine or any Diploma Course in Alternative therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
Alternative medicine: Alternative medicine is the term for medical products and practices that are not part of standard care. Whereas complementary medicine is used together with conventional medicine, alternative medicine is used in place of conventional medicine.
Course Mode – REGULAR COURSE
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online (software & Lecturer)
Camp – classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (3 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 9 Hr.)
Center – classes at Institute or authorized local centers. (9 Hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (5 Days, Daily 2 Hours= Total 10 Hours)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completing this course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your expenses.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on extra subscription Rs. 6000 (For India) & $ 150 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this Course
- You can become a therapist or start your own center.
- You can get a job/service in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy center.
- You can choose the profession of Alternative Medicine Treatment.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get Award/Appreciation Certificate if you work excellently in this field
- 1.History of Alternative Medicines. Copy
- 2. Introduction of Human Body Copy
- 3. Introduction of Various Alternative Therapies Copy
- 4.Health & Food Copy
- 5. Precautions During Treatment. Copy
- 6. Acupressure Reflexology Copy
- 7.Sujok Therapy Copy
- 8. Magnet Therapy Copy
- 9. Cupping Therapy. Copy
- 10. Suggestion for instrument of practical and treatment. Copy