- Senior Secondary / Graduate or Equal or Practical experience in acupuncture/acupressure. Human Anatomy will be Clear.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
ACUPUNCTURE THERAPY: Acupuncture is nature’s health science built in our body. In this therapy, you have to apply needles on certain Meridian points located on the body. The points stimulate all the organs of the body to prevent disease and to maintain good health. This therapy also enables us to diagnose and cure the disease permanently.
Course Mode – REGULAR COURSE :
Mode Type –
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online(Software & Lecturer)
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (6 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 20 Hr.)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized local centers. (20 Hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (10 Days, Daily 2 Hours= Total 20 Hours)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on extra subscription of Rs. 7000 (For India) & $ 150 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in a naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment center.
- You can consider Acupressure Therapy as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.