- Senior Secondary / Graduate or Equal or Practical experience in acupuncture/acupressure. Human Anatomy will be Clear.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
ACUPUNCTURE THERAPY: Acupuncture is nature’s health science built in our body. In this therapy, you have to apply needles on certain Meridian points located on the body. The points stimulate all the organs of the body to prevent disease and to maintain good health. This therapy also enables us to diagnose and cure the disease permanently.
Course Mode- CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Our institute will send you the Books, Charts, instruments. After completion, of the course, one test will be conducted. Question paper along with an answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit the answer sheet for getting your certificate. you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
Mode Type –
- Postal – (Hard copy)
- Online – (software)
You can do this course on the internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID & you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 6 days on extra subscription of Rs. 7000 (For India) & $ 150 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course
- You can become a therapist.
- You can get a job/service in a naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment center.
- You can consider Acupressure Therapy as your profession.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
- The world health organization of Geneva has approved this system.
- You can get an Award/Appreciation Certificate if your work is excellent in this field.
- 1. Human Anatomy
- 2. Definition of acupuncture
- 3. Introduction of acupuncture
- 4. History of acupuncture
- 5. Science of Acupuncture & yin yang concept
- 6. Qi and flow of Qi / Chi
- 7. Acupuncture Traditional Chinese medicine(TCM)
- 8. Classification of acupuncture
- 9. Meridian–Introduction on channel
- 10. Five Element Theory
- 11. Meridianology – energy balanced therapy
- 12. 12 + 2 meridian separately explanation – Location & related disease
- 13. Instruments & their uses-Types of the needle, needle techniques
- 14. Position of patient and therapist
- 15. Instructions & precautions for acupuncture treatment
- 16. Disease, Diagnosis & Treatment by needles on acupoint
- 17. Suggestion for instrument of practical and treatment