- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
- QUALIFICATIONS/ELIGIBILITY : Senior Secondary or equal or Practical experience in ayurvedic acupressure.
ACUPRESSURE-REFLEXOLOGY: Acupressure is nature’s health science built in our body. In acupressure therapy, you have to apply pressure on certain reflex points located on the palms & soles (foot). The pressure given on points stimulates all the organs of the body to prevent disease and to maintain good health. Reflexology is a holistic healing method that involves pressure & massage of the reflex point found on the feet & hands.
Course Mode – REGULAR COURSE :
Mode Type –
- Class – Camp
- Class at Centre
- Class Online (Software & Lecturer
Camp – Classes of special workshop, theory & practical with study material kit. (3 Days, Daily 3 Hours = Total 9 Hr.)
Center – Classes at Institute or authorized local centers. ( 9 Hr.)
Online – Classes by Acupressure guru Software & Zoom App. (5 Days, Daily 2 Hours= Total 10 Hours)
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on extra subscription Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates