- Senior Secondary or equal or Practical experience in acupressure therapy.
- AGE : Minimum 18 years.
ACUPRESSURE-REFLEXOLOGY: Acupressure is nature’s health science built in our body. In acupressure therapy, you have to apply pressure on certain reflex points located on the palms & soles (foot). The pressure given on points stimulates all the organs of the body to prevent disease and to maintain good health. Reflexology is a holistic healing method that involves pressure & massage of the reflex point found on the feet & hands.
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Our institute will send you the Books, Charts, Instrument. After completion, of the course, one test will be conducted. A question paper along with an answer sheet will be sent to you & you have to deposit the answer sheet for getting your certificate.you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
Mode Type –
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Software)
You can do this course on the internet/Online also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your Screen, Software ID & you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done by regular or correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completion of the course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your own expense.
- If you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence-without study kit & without certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on extra subscription Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates
SYLLABUS Acupressure Basic Course Level - I Special Reference to Foot Reflexology
- 1. Introduction of the Human Body.
- 2.Definition & Concepts of Acupressure.
- 3. History of Reflexology.
- 4. Reflexology Techniques & Importance.
- 5. Laws of Five Ki Element (Naturopathy).
- 6. Classification of Acupressure.
- 7. Types of Pressure (Foot & Hand).
- 8. How do Acupressure works?
- 9. Acupressure instruments & their uses.
- 10. Diseases & Treatment by Foot Reflex Point
- 11. Suggestion of instrument for treatment.