- QUALIFICATIONS / ELIGIBILITY : Secondary or equal or Practical experience in acupressure.
- AGE : Minimum 17 years.
ACUPRESSURE (FOOT REFLEXOLOGY): Acupressure is nature’s health science built in our body. In reflexology therapy, you have to apply pressure on certain points located on soles (Foot reflexology). The pressure given on points stimulates all the organs of the body to prevent disease and to maintain good health.
Course Mode – REGULAR COURSE
Camp – classes of special workshop, Theory & Practical with study material. (3 Days)
Mode Type –
Class – Camp
Class at Centre
Class Online (software & Lecturer)
Center – classes at Institute or authorized centers.
Online Classes by Acupressure Softwar
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done Mode by regular or by correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, Last education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completing this course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your self expenses.
- f you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence – No material + No certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on extra subscription Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course :
- You can become a practitioner.
- You can get a job/service in naturopathy or alternative treatment therapy center.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
SYLLABUS : Acupressure Basic Course - Special Reference to Foot Reflexology
- 1. Definition of Acupressure. Copy
- 2.Introduction to Acupressure. Copy
- 3.Foot Reflexology Copy
- 4.Relaxation Techniques and light touch Reflexology Copy
- 5.How does Acupressure work? . Copy
- 6.Importance of Reflexology. Copy
- 7.Diseases & Treatment. Copy
- 8.Acupressure Instruments & their uses. Copy
- 9.Suggestion of Instrument for Treatment Copy